Friday, November 23, 2007
It's always enjoyment hanging out with the mates after two strenuous lectures. Always love Thursday because we will be thinking of somewhere to chill. It's bonding time too since the fifteen minutes during refreshment aint enough for interacting. hahahh. Other than eating, we decided to catch a movie this time round. heh

Hungeeeeer

A nice movie which I've enjoyed lots! Gotten me totally enchanted! I like the element of an animated world to real world. And it's like a
chapalang fairytales all together. I love how it spoofs everything that we know in our fairytales; definitely brings about a heart-warming feeling. There was several funny scenes like the pests and birds cleaning up the houses and the chipmunks! They were soooooooo cute! The songs and visuals were catchy and fun to watch. Totally in the mood to sing along with them. aaaahahhhh ahh~

If you're wondering how old I'm, I shall tell you I'm still very young at heart. hahhah. Another reason was being the Garfield made me think of Grace. I miss her too bits. She's the infamous Garfield in school then. Shall go dating with her soon when I'm in the mood for her. lol
More photos with the balls (Seriously, I've been thinking if there were weird stares from the crowds since majority were taking photos with the tree, yet we were taking with the balls) before having our
dipper (Dinner + Supper). lol. Funny names I came out with. Earlier on before the movie, we had our
lunner (Lunch + Dinner) at Fingers Lickin' Good due to Auntie Dodo feeling budgeted. hahah. Oh well.. some light snack then

Genies in the ball



I love this retarded photo of mine. Cuteeee! hahah =P



Nourishing Banana Blend. Iced Minty Mocha

Potato Wedges with Cheese



Spice Chic. Dun ever order. If possible ask them to take out from the menu!



- End Labels: Food - Western, Movies, Plaza Singapura, SIM
12:31 AM