Friday, October 05, 2007
The three of us
finally (Cin and I frequent IMM often and Xue'e will ask us to Vivo) headed to Vivo after class. Alas, we were forced to go there. hahah. Not really the case
lah. We had lunner (lunch + dinner) at
Kim's Gary. It was my first meal of the day. ahh~ When you've weird timetable, it makes you dun feel like eating at all



Then, it was time for Lust, Caution. I guessed it was of too much cauiton and too little lust? Maybe it's because in Singapore, they take out most of the sex scenes to make it NC16. Nevertheless, I find it actually quite a good movie with the main acted really well. Their eye contacts and body languages conveyed thousands of words. I particularly like the settings which was really cool and lush which transported me back to that period and also the cinematography which gave a at-war-atmosphere. So I kinda enjoy it. I cant wait to get hold of the uncut version. hahahah

The movie book that's given
It was BnJ despite the coldness we've agonised throughout the movie. heheheh. Chunky Monkey, Lemon Shebert and Chocolate brownie fudge. ahhhh~

Lastly, it was romantic time at the rooftop at some dinguses hours where we nearly couldnt find a way out and almost got ourselves locked in that building. hahahah. It was windy and ocassional filled laughters where groups of people were enjoying each other's company. My friend there was feeling emo I think. hahah. Cheer up yeh! I'll draw more Doraemon for youuuuu! hahah
Here comes my sucky night panoramic and peeeektures =P





End -
*****************

I've gotten hold of my GV card eventually after delaying it for a month plus to collect it. It's free dudes. Click
here to register and
here for the benefits. Not much treats given by GV
lah, I just got it because the card is kaaawaiiiiii! teeehehehe. It's popcorn shape you see =P
Labels: BnJ, Food - Chinese, Hong Kong Cafe, Movies, SIM, Vivo City
1:09 AM