Friday, October 05, 2007

That was taken during yesterday's marketing class where Bethia's crashed it. Indeed, it was a full of laughters and smiles in the lesson, just like back in the PJ lecture days. lol. ahhh~ How nostalgic
Anyway, we met up today to have some sweating session in the courts. As extracted from her blog, one whole paragraph
"Hmm something to be excited about?... I'm gonna be playing badminton once again.. All the formidable smashing, rustling of feathers and screeching of rubber soles are awaiting me.. What better way to lose weight than a good fought out game. Miss those times where adrenaline gush through every inch of my body!! Indeed i am thrilled to know that i am in the team! OMG!!! But then i feel like a small fish in a big pond. Hmm all of the other players are some big shots.. Did i mention wad indo youth national player, ex-sch team players in the top 5 JC with top notch coach, yada yada.. Every turning of my head is someone better than i am. All the more makes me keen to stay on and train to reach their standard. The fighting spirit is back again!!! Once a shuttler always a shuttler. What cliche?? I can read your mind if that's what you are saying.. You will never understand the thrill till you are part of it.. Save my breath, you will not understand anyways..."
Exactly, same sentiment but I'm not as determined as she's. Still deciding to join or not. From what I know, they still need players and single players. I could just get in and do some bench warming. hahah. Still, nonetheless, it would be pretty cool to be in the team, get some first team appearance with everyone cheering you on. Before all this, I seriously need to get a racket and a pair of shoes before this dream comes true and be back in training to fight for the places. I'm superb rusty and my shots are haywire. Then again.. I'm not really keen. Shall see how. I need some motivations
Labels: SIM, Whinings
11:46 PM