Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo Blog: Mid-Autumn Festival at the Canal

So this year, I din engage in any endangering the Earth's global warming activities. Just purely head to the canal with my dearest neighbour to get some good photos of the families and friends having fun there and the fireworks, which in my very own opinion, very pathetic and average!

Along the Canal's Path Set

While waiting for Cin and Lucas bugging me at the side


BBQ-ing under the big round moon hanging in mid-air


Stairway to heaven?


Bon fires for sabotage?

Opposite The Chinese Garden Set - Saturday














Of the Sunday's Fireworks Set



Notice the train running past. heh






Back to the Canal Set - Of Lanterns And Sparklers









The other side seemed more happening and decided to head there


Saturaday's


Sunday's. It was quite humid after the rain compared to Sat's breeze!

The More Happening Side Set

The lotus and tigger family


I think she needs to differentiate between a lantern and a yoyo

















Celebrating Mid-Autumn is still an eventful affair at the canal despite the heavy downpour on Sunday. I guess it doesnt affect anybody's mood to gather and have some fun together under the moon even though the PSI around the area will be quite high. Dad was so nice to accompany me for the fireworks on the actual day too!

I din went to the Chinese Garden for Hello Kitty and Friends and neither did I have mooncakes, it was quite joyous for me, especially after the photo-taking session, I had a very big bowl of ba chou mee and ice teas to fill my tummy and quench my thirst. It was damn shiok and of cos, the many flavours of the agar agar mooncakes that my mum made - Red Bean with Chendol, Kiwi, Strawberries, Yellow Bean and Lychee.

Let's keep this culture going at the Jurong Canal every year! Last piece for an engulfed moon and my trusty LX2. heh. Please ignore those shadows in the pictures. The people were moving too much. hahah




-End

Labels:



11:20 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07