Thursday, September 18, 2008

Food Blog: NYNY

I've always seen throngs of people queuing up there on weekends and dinners and wondered what the fuss was all about when I've heard negative feedbacks on this American Restaurant.

So this afternoon, I headed to one of its outlet at Lot 1 to meet the friends. The restaurant looks so funky and eye-catching because of its dazzling name and alluring interior decorations. The green and cozy furnitures are the signature of NYNY.





Once you settled down, a NY Time Post (menu) would be handed over to you. The design of it was pretty well done, very much of a newspaper; comprehensive. There were plentiful of dishes to choose from ranging from American Hamburgers to Spaghetti and other Western favourites. However, I was pretty skeptical of the food because of bad press (words of mouth). I really took my time in choosing the most recommended food as I dun wan to end up all grouchy after the meal. A bad meal is equalivent to a sulky me. hahah



After taken a bite, I heaved a sign of relief. Luckily, I wasnt having high expectations of the food served because they were generally alright; nothing fantastic and nothing that bad either. But definitely not worth queuing and waiting for it during the peak hours as there are nicer food elsewhere out there.


Dutch Mussels with 2 flavours - Cheese and Tomato






As claimed the premium quality Fish 'n' Chips


Cheesy Chicken




Beef something. The potato was good


I think the place was all bout decoration and little substance though I cant deny the fact that it's a cool place to hold gathering, lazing around with friends. So do people queue for the food or for the place? =P

Btw, Lot 1 has transformed tremendously as compared to the times when I was still in the white-black uniform, mugging hard in a school with its motto 'While I live, I learn slack. The mall is so much more happening now.

Sidenote: The weather these days are crazy which makes me wanna be a hermit! Going out means sweating like a pig =( Meanwhile, everyone drinks more water and take care!

Labels: ,



11:49 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07