Thursday, August 07, 2008
Food Blog: Bugis Went to QQ Noodles House for dinner. As the name suggested, it was for noodles. Instead, we went there to have rice. It was self-service from taking your own orders to paying. These couple of steps have to be fulfilled before the food will be served shortly after.


Food was not bad and I like the seafood
lala. It was very well-cooked and the gravy goes well with my white rice! That plate was just enough for me, appetising! heh

Sambal Fried Rice

Wantons - Cant taste the fillings!

Lala



Homemade orange - Syrup seriously Then, walked around to digest first before our desserts because the friend's craving for something sweet. Sweet tooth eh! And we made our way to
Liang Seah, wanted to have 阿秋's dessert but it was full house. Headed to the other one which was quite packed too and managed to get a seat
This is the shop with alot of idols photos but I find their desserts' alright only. 阿秋 serve better ones! heh. Probably, you guys can forget bout going there to eat, dun get fooled by the name =P


Boiled milk with mango juice (Cold)


Almond paste The boiled milk with mango juice, gotta eat with the mango juice. If not, I think the boiled milk is
icanttakeit because I'm not a fan of milk and I dun really drink them. The mango added definitely adds favours to the boiled milk. On the other hand, the almond paste isnt as fantastic. It's not fragant and the paste kinda stick together.
tsktskThis is my second time there. The other time with Ms Lam. It wasnt a good experience also. hahahah.
So, dun go there =)
Labels: Bugis, Food - Chinese, Food - Desserts, Ji De Chi, Liang Seah, QQ Noodles House
11:17 PM