Monday, June 02, 2008

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word
Cause there is something in the way you look at me
It is as if my heart knows you are the missing piece
You make me believe that there is nothing in this world I can't be
I don't know how or why i feel different in your eyes
All I now is that it happens everytime



Let the bumps/lumps/swellings/pain on my neck goes away even though I feel so much better after yesterday! Let my body reform too! I wanna a power up!

I feel so grumpy so irritated so annoyed so anger today =(

Labels: ,



6:40 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07