Thursday, April 24, 2008

There's still like ten minutes more before this highly anticipated match is going to end. It's supposedly to be an exciting match but I find it quite boring and my twinie ignoreeeeeeeeeeeed me when I feel like raaaaaanting =(

She's like the only person who's still awake at this unearthly hour lah, mugging. I shouldnt blame her. I shall continue watching and pulling my hair and sigh







Mr Ronaldo missed the penalty and the match ended with a nil-nil draw. Should be a precious away goal if he scored. The ball just spurned out against the pole lah. Oh well, hopefully the Devils will attack more and pass better with no losing of possession so cheaply next week at OT!

Stamford Bridge next!
Ayyyyyyyyyy! Sleepy already. Good night Earth!

Photos Credit: Soccernet

Labels:



4:24 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07