Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Peektures: Cineleisure - Catastrophe





Milk Tea


Black Pepper Chicken Egg Rice - Look so not appetising. That goes without saying the food




Har Gao - Sensitive tastebuds suggested a high probability is those frozen ones from supermarkets




Chicken Chop Cheese Baked Rice - So ketchup-ish



The food ordered were a total disaster. It was horrible plus terrible. That was my second visit there and I swear I wont patronise it again. However, the service did improve. The food, seriously need much much more improvements. Raaaaaaaah

With a least than satisfying lunch, caught Step Up 2 - The Streets. The theatre's seats are kinda uncomfortable and with those irritating asses seated behind keep kicking my seat, it was a horrid experience and superb annoying. On a lighter note, as the name suggested, the movie was all bout streets but I still prefer the first one. So much so, I din suffer from any dissonances from the movie

Apart from those crazy dissonances, to end the day with a mad headache and to stand all the way back home were a continuity of disasters


P/S: If the har gaos are really those frozen ones, the cafe is not acting socially and by blogging it down, this is an example of contagion effect. heh

Labels: , , ,



8:03 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07