Sunday, February 03, 2008

Peektures: Yixin's 21st Birthday

The first 21st party for this year and there's more to come (A big hole in my pocket I foresee =/) It was also the first time when I reached the clubhouse and the host wasnt there to welcome us as she was still busy making her hair upstairs in the house. And for the first time too that I felt like a lonely and pathetic soul floating around because I dunno her friends even though Joycelyn was there to accompany me, she has her circle of secondary school friends. bleaaaaaah. Nevertheless, I ended up being the birthday girl's photographer which make me feel abit at ease. Now, I sounded like a primary one kid going to school on the first day of school =/


Joy-c


The room was pretty cool with sofas and projector with SCVs


Yixin






SIM. I dunno the other three =/





Apparently, she had a two-layered cake like a wedding cake but she refused to send it to me, sending me the only piece of cake that I've taken when she passed it to me. Irritating right. lol. And I wasnt trying to be the centre of attraction lah, she pulled me to the centre to take cover for her. hahah

To end the night, I caught a very frustrating match. Raaaah

Labels: ,



2:30 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07