Monday, February 18, 2008

Alright. I know this is a total bewilderment and I've mentioned to some people and the response I had recieved was laughters and more laughters. Nobody cares me =(

Bleaaaaaaaah!

On this unfateful night, while I was descending from the escalator from JE, an anonymous and unperceived object flew into my right eye. The impact was so great that I had to shut my eyes all the way to the interchange. By then, I could hardly open my eyes still. When I tried to open it, it's always blinking and I saw part of my eyes were red. Throughout the whole journey back, I had to cover my eyes with my hands

I washed and cleansed it. It felt so much better than before, just that I could feel that there's something poking and pricking somehow. I tried looking for any foreign particle but it was nowhere to be found. So I thought I may be too tired and that explained why my eyes were hurting and assured myself tomorrow will be better

To my horror, the next morning, the redness did not subside and I was still very much in pain. I decided to consult a doctor. Out of curiosity, I went on to explore and saw a tiny black particle at the side of my eye. I thought it could be easily removed and tried to be a hero but it got worse. That foreign particle went deep under my upper eyelid

Left with no choice, I had to see the doctor. But that dodo doctor couldnt find anything and gave me the impression as thou he's making excuses to sent me off briskly. My friend (She went in with me as I was scared) insisted on the annoynous object and she showed him and there he flipped up my entire eyelid and the friend exclaimed 'WOAH' Soooooo big and long!'

Goodness!

I was then told to wait outside the nursing room for my treatment. There, lying on the clinical bed, with my heart thropping like there's no tomorrow and the uncertainties and unforseen circumstances, it definitely wasnt an enjoyment. The worst scenario was that I thought I was going blind

Then, the arrival of the big-sized doctor. He was so clumsy, to think he would tear the gloves or maybe the gloves were too tight for him. hahah. I saw him holding a cotton bud, dripping into some solutions and with his big fat hand nearing me, my heart was in my mouth. So wanna jump out of bed and run away. He used his right hand to pry open my eyes and his left to hold the bud and poke into my eyes

FFFFFFFfing painful I tell you. And I started to tear. He then anaethesized my injured eyes and continue poking, trying to take out the particle. After a series of poking and prying open my eyes, he finally got it out. After examing, he said it was an insect. He showed me and I saw two black particles which I assumed it's the head and the body -_-

And you think I'm kidding you..









Asked if how I kill an insect?

With a blink of eyes. heh


After the insect incident, it was the bird or rather pigeons. Pure luck? Shall murder them all!

Labels:



10:30 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07