Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Met up with the Matheticians for dinner after class. We were supposedly to go to Sushi Tei at Paragon but since they dun accept reservations and it's sardine pack and because we were hungeeer, we had to go for other alternatives. What in the world and it's only Tuesday evening! I dun like crowds!





























Oooooops! I think I've forgotten to take a photos of our salmon sashimi. hahah. The food super average only, dun be decieved by my photos. That was quoted by my two friends though I still find them quite bad. Nonetheless, I'm so motivated to take more good photos now =P Speaking of that, I want to get a new camera lah


Yixin. Joycelyn


At the capsules machines


Both of us got a batteries operated ear-studs and it will glow. That's like how cool. I saw people staring at us while we were walking. hahah. How attention seeking. lol



It was a full of laughter and enriching dinner. hahah. Well.. till the next time!

Labels: , ,



11:54 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07