Thursday, November 01, 2007
It's MS after school because the friend wanted to collect her GV card. And because we were hunger, we headed to
Waraku to feed ourselves

Unatama Don

Tsubaki Set

Katsu Curry Don and Calpis Float were not in the photosThey were laughing non-stop due to the larger than face bowl. I was quite amazed by myself for almost finishing everything and the continuous inflow of tea. But seriously, I think there's something wrong with me, especially my tummy. It has not been behaving very well for quite long and recently, it has become worse
Then, it was roaming around the shopping centre to aid in some digestions and home sweet home afterthat
***************** I hadnt been feeling the best for the last few days
I'm kinda worn out from everything.
Every little things upset or annoy me now =(
At the end of the day, all we really want is to be close to somebody
Labels: Food - Japanese, Marina Square, SIM
11:50 PM