Saturday, October 20, 2007
Guess what??
It's time to rock and roll!! Highlight of the afternoon was that we're having a
singing competition!

Internal competition with the SIM gang. Not actually a gang
lah as it's always the three of us. However, this time round, with an additional of new member..

FIONA XIE! Our contestant 1

Contestant 2 singing; Contestant 3 stoning

Contestant 4 likes facing the wall After hours of serious fighting for the top spot, the ultimate winner is.. *Drumrolls* Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.. More drumrolls~ Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.. More more drumrolls~ Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom.. More more more drumrolls~ Boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom..

The above result was based on the number of photos you had taken for the entire day. Since Contestant 2 has the highest number of individual pictures, the winner was her. hahahahahah. After the friendly competition, it was time to be narcistic





hurhur. Gotcha! Not Fiona Xie
lah plus Contestant 4 refused to be in any pictures since she claimed she's not pretty that day. Oh well. After doing silly stuffs in the room, my battery was totally flat. Luckily, it was dinner time. A hunger man is a floating man. Yes! I feel like I'm floating around. hahah. While waiting for dinner..







Dinner was the popular HOTpot (Seriously speaking, inside joke) at Clementi's coffeeshop under some HDB blocks. Look at how they pampered me. heheheh. I feel like I'm a never grown-up kid, a childish young adult. hah. The claypot was alright. I dunno how to differentiate a very good or good claypot. It's edible and because I'm super hunger so I had three small bowls. hahah. To end this entry, it was a superduperfuber yeeeeehaa-ing day which I had fun and laughters =D
Author's note: Sorry for the dumb narrative story for the entire singing session and the very noisy photos which may be a sore to your eyes. Gomenasai~ Labels: KBox, SIM
12:57 PM