Saturday, June 30, 2007

fwahhhhh. Transformers was superb. Though I'm not a sucker for robots, it was really great. Just in time to spice up my kidult-hood. I hope with its overwhelming popularity, there will be Transformers 2. Seriously, I dun mind watching it again as it was kickassed =)
Here's a breakdown of how the new transformers look like, compared to the original ones we watched on tv when we were kids. Credits to Uncle Chua =)

Starscream

Frenzy

Barricade

Bonecrusher In the movie, the main character was introduced to a Volkswagon beetle by the salesman, which was actually Bumblebee's real form in the 80s. And he's very cutee in the show. I'm totally in love with it. hhehe

Bumblebee

Iron hide

Jazz

Megatron

Optimus Prime I want to get the transformers toys! ahhhhh~

Potter next, with the ladies in black. But firstly, I need to finish reading the book. Watching the movie without reading is no kick. heh
Labels: Movies
11:58 PM