Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The interviews are out!!! Both from Korea (it's been out quite like 2 weeks ago, all in Korean but now they have d subs) and Singapore.

KBSWorld Entertainment Weekly: http://youtu.be/B7l2Trg7uhI (with english subs)

With a blogger (Jenny Oh), with a popular Korean blog that averages between 500 to 700 visitors per day: http://tiffanykimchiland.blogspot.com/2010/05/world-date-with-kim-beom-interview-with.html

It was a well-written article. I love it! hehe

With OMY: I guess it will be up quite soon since U-Weekly has already featured.
updates: http://showbiz.omy.sg/Showbiz/Hitman/Story/OMYStory201005131406-151664.html

Lian He Zao Bao: Soon, I guess. haha
updates: A copy on 17th May 2010

Updates: Lian He Wan Bao: Get a copy of it on 14th May 2010

Teens Magazine: I will be having interview with them this coming Friday (14th May)

That's all for all the local medias.

I am waiting patiently for the real show to be brought on stage. Feeling excited, eager yet nervous and embarrassed at the same time because I did some crazy stuffs over at the pyjamas party and I realised I keep scratching my head when I'm in wits end? OMGGGGGGGG can!

Do watch d games part because I think I rock in some of them. hehehe.

And also, this is the first time I feel so feminie in my entire lifetime. lol.

Watch it and you know what I mean =P

Labels: ,



10:50 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07