Monday, June 01, 2009

It has been awhile since I've logged in. Dunno if anyone still reads my blog since there's no updates, no yummylicious food and almost nothing.

Not much happenings in my life. Quite dull and routinised but kept me occupied. haha. Still jobless but I'm glad I left, seriously (though some may argue that I should leave with a job), the people there is sucky. They're not human beings to begin with. To witness how hypocrite people really are either in masks or wolf in sheep's skins, I was actually happy to be thrown into this kinda situation to see it for myself; to experience the true facts and learnt not to trust people so easily in this society even though you're the one teaching or the one giving me chances.. You have no rights to control me! YIKES!

It was so bad that I had to go to the labour court and be a witness even though I was not of much help. The whole situation was already quite dramatic to begin with but along the line, I saw the darkest side of them. I silently hope they get their karmas! To me, it's another lesson learnt, afterall, I'm still greeeeen in this real world.

在人生的当儿,
一定会遇上虚伪的人.
唯一能做的是,
就是忠于自己,
做足自己的本份!
別人要怎么说,怎么想..
就随他们吧!

不要气馁!

Had to slog like a maid for two weeks because the maid went back for a short holiday. Just wondering if I had slimmed down doing all those cleanings at the expense of my soft and smooth hands. lol.

Celebrated my 23rd birthday three weeks ago. I blew the candles four times with the love ones. Celebrated with the girlfriends with ramen, manutd and games on the 16th. It was a wonderful night together with manutd being crowned champion again for a consective third time. Record again! Anyway, had loads of laughters and fun especially when playing games. It was a good decision to go there. lol. Photos some other time.

Next day, special thanks to cousins. Headed to Shangri La to have a buffet dinner with relatives (free of cos). It was a quiet dinner and first time being in such a classy place as in the hotel. I love to eat and enjoy but not to that extend of this. heh. Had my fill with bits of here and there. I was a carnivore that night. Photos still with them. Post it up some other time when I got it. lol.

Another surprise followed up. Received a cake from the neighbour. haha. Sweetness and thanks for the effort despite your fearful exams were in two days time. hahah.

On the actual day, I received a sunflower from the friend. haha. Yummy! Image me holding a sunflower was hilarious enough. tsktsk. Then again, it was the thoughts that count and heart you la, for the girly surprise. hahah. The sunflower lasted for three days before it dried up and it's still lying on my table peacefully.

After those crazy celebrations, I have not stepped into town for quite awhile till Wednesday night. I was at 'Rome' watching Manutd. LOL. Was really hopeful they will be crowned champion again to break yet another record. They started off well but was a letdown after Barca scored from their first attempt. I dun wan to concede defeat so easily afterall it was just the start. But looking at how they were playing, was just so frustrating. They looked like they were being possessed. Losing possession so easily, passing was cut off. I think the worst of it to me was the tactic Ferguson used. Sighhhhhhhh. Heartbreaks from Rome but Barca deserved the title. Hails.

I watched the Korean F4 - Boys Over Flowers recently! It was nice! I thought this version was the best with the handsome actors and a pretty cute actress! Yummy for the eyes! hehe. The Japanese one wasnt that bad but their actors and actress werent really that eye-catching! For the Korean, they changed much of the plot but the gist was still there. I think majority of the females loves fairytales. Wouldnt it be nice to have 4 guys to be there whenever you need help, furthermore, they're the flower boys. YUMMY! hahah.

This pretty summed up the months of march, april and may. I should be more adventurous, playful and outgoing to make my life more happening and exciting! Shouldnt waste my youth away. On the contrary, I find it quite meaningful. I'm hopeless, I know. HAHA!


Some random shouts. Sometimes I hate staying home. I'm afraid to be home. All the fucked up tension, makes me wanna bolt. Shouldnt home be a warm and peaceful place? If you wanna PMS, dun affect everyone. The fear that you will scream at anyone who stepped on your toes is stressful! Yikes! I wanna get out.

With the hot and humid weather, makes me wanna geeeeeeet out of here even more!! I rather freeze to death rather than melt to death. tssssssk!

Stupid eczema is back! RAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And it's time I should sit down to ponder on what do I want!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOAR! Some fun and excitement along the way please!


10:17 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07