5th December: Ash's belated 21st birthday celebration at Mun Han Tung (Prosperity Kitchen). We were very late to meet Ash as the birthday girl reached, surprisingly early. Gomen~
The restaurant is opened by three handsome actors (Bobby, Ah Fung & Kelvin) from Hong Kong. HY recommended to us and Ash was enthusiastic about it. We being her understanding friends, went ahead with her decision. lol. The restaurant mostly has those HK delicacies which was quite good. heh
My favourite! Seemed to be eating sharkfin.
10th December: Honourable fame at Depression. hahah. Try or buy any of their shirts, tshirts, dresses, shorts, jeans, shoes or accessories, you can be their walking model and appear on their Facebook group! lol
This picture was taken in October but I think they were quite inefficient in uploading the photos. That explained why. Anyway, during this period I shopped quite alot to get my working apparels and to get prepared for NZ.
12th December: Did my last minute shopping for NZ after work. I think I quite powerful because I could still go out when I haven even packed my luggage and waited till the very last minute. I started to pack at 12+ am till bout 3am.
13th December: Off to New Zealand. Spent a good 10 days there. The photos will be up the next time, hopefully. hahah! I've enjoyed myself, amazed and admired the scenery and appreciated the weather. Totally rocks! No wonder they say, the moon is always the rounder overseas. lol.
24th December: Xmas Celebration at Astons & Starbucks. A meetup after I came back and before Ash leaving for Korea. As usual, the gathering was cool, fun and an extremely happy one! This was the first time we implemented the gift exchange and it was very successful; amusing,interesting, lively and pleasant!
It was quite exciting to know who will be your santarina even though it's kinda fated to choose the person next to you until Jo break the deadlock. But in the end, it was still the same! It was nevertheless an entertaining one!
NZ goodies! The mehs, the kiwis, yummy white cherries and Cadbury chocolates!
My retarded nanny. lol
Revealing our santarina and presents
With Ash's finger socks. heh
The difference in size of Lame's and my snowie!
24th December: Xmas @ Hangout. It's a no frill hotel with quite fun accomodation. Days spent there were slow and relaxing. Just nice for me to recover my jet lag. And Bedtime Stories was a good movie. That guninea pig was so cute, especially its eyes. heh
28th December: Pasta Waraku & TCC @ Central with SIM friends