Sunday, November 23, 2008
Photo Blog: The Whole (almost) of NovemberMy third roll of film -






The summarised activities I did in November. lol
1st Nov: Singapore Biennale -






4th Nov: Bayview Hotel + Wang Jiao at IMM -

5th Nov: Bayview Hotel + Swisslink Bakery & Cafe at Sunset for sphattegi & chicken pie -


8th Nov: Shopping in town and dine at Santouka. The ramen doesnt taste as good as before. heh

10th Nov: Surprise celebration at ASH's house -

11th Nov: Benten Cafe at JP. Superbly overrated by the queue. Doesnt worth the time and money.

15th Nov: Cycling at ECP. Almost completed the 10km! I shall try again next time. heh
19th Nov: Sheraton Tower for Acra Business Essential & Clementi's kopitiam, the Botak Jones one. Superb happening lo. There's Italian & Japanese cruisine after the Americians!


21st Nov: Shopping in town
22nd Nov: Chinatown & Clark Quay
And I couldnt remeber what I did for the rest of November because this is a very backdated post (2 months back). lol.
Time for bed! Night Earth!
1:06 AM