Saturday, August 02, 2008

Photos: ECP

Went cycling with the usual kahkis at ECP again. We intended to do some leisure cycling because the weather was torrid, seriously not in our favour to cycle long distance. Therefore, we have not completed our 10k. Disappointment in there somehow yet we could do nothing bout the sizzling hot sun!

After alighting from the feeder bus, we headed on to the same shop to patronise them as we've got positive service from them. This was where we started and continued towards the left of the beach to Changi.




Where we eventually paused


The dirty beach





Cycled back and stopped at Bedok Jetty. Ms Lam was busy cam-whoring there. I transformed her into a very dazzling, gorgeous, smashing and stunning lady with my magical fingers. lol





Thereafter, we got lost of her as she went into the cable ski park at the three hundred and sixty degrees cafe to check out the rates for the activity. I so wanted to try. I'm a pushover or victimised for water sports and in a not-so-nice words, a sucker for it. hahah

Then, we hurried to the Big Splash as we (more of HY) wanted to go to the Old Town again. I thought she wanted to have the white coffee again but all of us settled on the freezies of which the orange and blackcurrent yogurt tasted quite flavoursome, just that the ice wasnt blended properly. And the recommended French Toast has peanut-butter in it. I'm not a fan of peanut-butter, so yeh. Otherwise, it's notch bad with the much added calories.




Orange. Blackcurrent Yogurt. Orange Yogurt














-End


That lady nearly left her Gucci shades on the table!!! Oh! And that guy at the bicycle shop charged us extra for returning the bikes late. Where's the never-charged us guy? hmm. And I had a couple of accidents today. I jumped off the bike several times before the bike fell on me because I lost my balance or braked too hard.

A very exhausted day.

Labels:



11:26 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07