Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Met up with Jem at Ichiban Sushi after a long long time. Still the same old fellow who's angst over army but currently toothless after going an operation on his wisdom tooth. hahah. And I think he's addicted to eating Niku Udon because that's the only food he's comfortable with for now.





He has changed his gadgets again, be it camera or phone. tsktsk. He passed me a portable wide angle lens for phones and compact digital cameras (for lens smaller in size than the lens of this product) which has a fisheye effect!



That was taken with the lens. Oh! I got two new rolls of films for my holga! Hopefully, this time round, I remembered to put my battery cover back and praying very hard for my photos to turn out nice this time round! The previous one was a score of 1/16. Damn lousy caaaaaan

Labels: ,



9:53 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07