Sunday, July 20, 2008
Photo Blog: Weiqi's 21st Birthday Party She held her birthday celebration at HomeTeamNS Adventure Centre at Bukit Batok. It was named rugged chalet, which means no furnishing except a room with television, fridge and a microwave oven. And below, or preferably, downstairs is the kitchen and toilets. It totally looks like a more improvised and modern kampung hut. hahah
Both Cindy and I made our way there early to help her out. The poor birthday girl was sick and tired and burnt due to the camps she had earlier on and the drizzle added her woes. What a start to her twenty-first. Nevertheless, everything went quite smoothly except the cake was too big for the fridge and we needed to place it under the air-con to prevent it from melting. Ice packs were brought in too. heh






The cake guard



Get caught eating Her cake was from
Rive Gauche. She has been loving it ever since I got it for her (with Lyn and HY) last year. lol. I wonder if it was a wise choice for the cake she has choosen. tsssssk





Ignore that guy behind

She got saboed by her sister and cousins



Photographs taking after, from family to friends and more friends. Finally, when it was our group, someone asked her to shout 'VIPs' before we entered. I thought it was superb embarrassing for both Weiqi and us. hahah. I was once the victim too =/





While she was giving slices of cakes to everyone, we did some self-entertaining.






Till a war started. It was the highest note of the party. I think her birthday party had the most fugliest, dirtiest and unglamourous photographs of all the parties I went to. hahahah. Chocolate fudge cake is not highly recommended if you have friends like hers (excluding our groups). lol



It was another obstacle she had to overcome - Simple task like getting the candle holders out from within the cakes which ASH and HY placed. There's a video but I'm lazy to load laaaah. Halfway through, little did we know, her friend (Bala) pushed her head against the cake again. Poor girl~


And that irritating birthday girl attempted to smack chocolate fudge on me!!!! But luckily, I was alert and agile enough to escape her clutches. (You very bad
leh, I helped you take photos, this is how you repay me!! Many many bad words!!!)


She decided to clean up and take more pretty photos with her friends before they left. Because we're the VIPs, we were able to stay over in her unfurnished kampung hut to spend the rest of the night with her. heh. Before that, we had a gift presentation and a small performance by our group band






- End I know you're loving the very supeeeeeeeeeer superb attention seeking red crumpler =D
Labels: Birthday - Friends, Chalet, Girlfriends
2:32 AM