Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Impromptu decision to make a trip to Holland Village for a small gathering. Headed down even though I was quite tired due to the hangover last night. Nevertheless, it was a playing, laughing and screaming session at Settlers. And because we're the only crowd there, it was a tad noisy at times. Yet, somehow, we liven the atmosphere. Sounds alil contradicting
lah, but I guessed we had fun
I joined them later because I had dinner at home and they kept hurrying me. I recieved a thousand of calls from them from hurrying to asking me to bring this and that. tsssssk









I'm the winner for the pigs game





I seriously suck at those grabbing and snatching games. I'm always the first to get out of the picture -_- But I made a comeback from the rest. heheh
Afterthat, we headed to Haagen Dazs for some bites because my
retarded dearest nanny wanted to treat us ice-cream. I din know what pledge she had taken before I come but since I was physically present, I should acknowledge it with the rest. lol





Thanks for the treat!
And whoever matters need to be cheered up, please be. We're all here. Remember if everybody foresake you, you still have us =)
***************** 最近,周围的事让我有一些感触..
两个真心相爱的人
总不能在一起吗?
亲情,爱情
到底如何是好?
难抉择吧?
如果得到了亲情,却失去了爱情
我想我也会是很痛苦,
很难受,
很舍不得.
但这世界就是这么现实,
而事实也如此的残酷.
周围的压迫,
会让人觉得好无奈,
好累.
就是这样子,
总会有着这个念头,
也真的好想好想..
放弃所有,
不顾一切,
自私一点..
带着喜欢的人,
做自己喜欢的事,
逃离这个疯狂世界!
Labels: Girlfriends, Holland V
1:08 AM