Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fifteen minutes since I came back from the doctor. Yours Truely here has a serious and major diarrhoea since Sunday after coming back from chalet. The toilet has become my favourite hangout place ever since then.

I thought yesterday's one was the most intense, no-nonsense and severe one. Furthermore, I was outside. Imaging running to the ladies every ten minutes -_- And my poor butt, it's should be glowing red now after all the cleaning because I can literally feel the pain and heat coming from within.

My tummy was very painful too. Like something biting. The pain is like periodic, comes and goes, throughout the day and night. So my sleep is kinda disturbed. Sighh. Dunno what goes wrong man! I think I'm the unlucky one as I ate the same food as everybody =(



Hope my stomach recover fast enough to ease the pain on my butt!

And I needa log off and rush to the airport already. My friend is going Shanghai for a bloody six long months!

Bye!

Labels:



5:35 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07