Thursday, June 05, 2008
And finally, got the time to see a doctor. Nothing serious, just some inflammation at the throat area which causes the pain when I tried to swallow things. Talking wise is still fine. About the swelling, it's just lymph nodes. Not some funny ideas which I was imaging or speculating. So I'm fine and on medication now

The weird-color-combination capsules are for my throat. They numb it, which is quite an awful feeling. Hopefully, they heal it. My throat feel so uncomfortable and dry since last week, on and off. It's like something stuck there. The panadol is for my headache whereas the big green ones are lozenges for my inflamed throat to relief pains
No fever too but I feel hot over. Heaty I guessed? Isit me or the weather? Can you imagine I was sweating in an air-conditioned room in the middle of the night? Sighhhh
I think I should keep a positive mind, rest well and recuperate, eat medicine, eat healthly, have my appetite back to level up my health and then start to party and feast. lol. Meanwhile, I need to rest. I'm late for bed =P
Labels: Sick
12:44 AM