Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The greatest fear I've now is not that I cant do well for my examinations and graduate but is that, I feel that my body condition is on a turmoil. I have this apprehension that when I wake up the next morning, I'm stupefy, meaning losing sense or benumb, especially in my lower body. In a shorter word, paralyse

Perhaps, just a lil' over panic and affright, because this is the second time this week. This is so much so when I do have back problems, particulary with my spinal cord. Been adding too much unnecessary stress in recent times. Oh well, probably, with the end of examinations, I can rest well and recuperate

Seriously, I hope I'm wrong. I have no wish to be in that state. There's lots of unaccomplished task and regrets. Yet, there's nothing absolute. I need to prepare for the worst somehow, right?

Labels: ,



11:46 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07