Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday was off to town for some singing. I was pretty excited and happy bout it because I can finally go out to socialise and spend some money. lol. My life seems quite mundane without any entertainment and food. Evidence is shown on my blog anyway. lol. And my fingers are itchy to shoooooooooooooot (snap photos)



It was a night of some fun, some laughters and alot of ASHIN ringing in my ears. Oh! Did I mention, it was my dearest Nanny's mini concert too. hahahah. She's still in her world of Mayday after their concert the previous night



Was sad. Damn dejcted lah, that Manu lost to Chelsea. I was quite surprised by Fergie's match lineup though after I caught the highlights. Seriously hope they wont end up with nothing at the end of the season

Alright, I shall have faith =)

Labels: ,



1:32 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07