Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Peektures: Home-made food
Western - Pork Chop

That was my dinner on Saturday! Initially, I thought it's just another normal meal. Never knew a piece of pork can do such magically-wonders. I realised the pork chop had fillings till I cut it! There's ham and cheese inside. And god gracious, the cheese was oozing out of the meat which make any beings go crazy. Though I'm not really a pork eater, the combination was godly! The cheese brought out the fragrance, the ham brought out the flavours and the pork was well-marinated. The only complain I had was it wasnt
teeth-friendly as the meat was kinda tough. heh. Nonetheless, it was a splendid meal. Godlike!
Recipe Credit: Buzzing Cashier, Mediacrop, Channel 8
Tomatoes with plums


heh. Interesting? Was quite paranoid on the combination and the appearance. But.. Curosity kills the cat! I gave it a try and
tsktsk, it was like a drug, addicted to it and went for a second serving. It was cooling due to the chill and the hard (plums) and soft (tomatoes) combination was pretty amazing. With every bite, the crunchy and succulent tomatoes let out a squirt which blends in fantastically well with the sweetness of the delicate plums. The texture and taste of both ingredients are beyond expectation - That's why I said it was addictive right!
However, there's a problem in eating as it can be quite messy - Plums falling out and have to eat them seperately. Fear not, after making it, put in the fridge to chill and give allowance (1 day) for the sweetness of the plums to diffuse into the tomatoes. Another godlike stuff. heh
All food credits: My Mother for her quick-minded and flexibility =D
Labels: Food - Tomato, Food - Western, Home
11:47 PM