Thursday, February 07, 2008
Photo Galore: CNYHAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!














Reuse these flowers for Valentine's, anyone? hahah










Japanese and Chinese fusion =P

Scallop













Engrossed in 手足Actually, there's more food because we ate from morning till night just that the photographer wasnt doing her job. hahah. All these were for dinner for thirty odd people. Besides these, we had fried noodles and beehoon, Sphattegi, desserts and sharkfins throughout the day. 真的是过个大肥年咯!Credits go to my Mama who slogged in the kitchen for the whole day. hee. Love! What a marvellously yuuuuuuuuuuummu dinner! And of cos, she deserved all the praises and thumbs up from everyone =) I think she should be feeling savory sweet when all the dishes she whipped out were wiped out, and even more satisfying when it's all swept within half an hour! heh
Bravoooo!!
The next day headed to my maternal grandpa's house and paternal's uncle house. First time that I engaged in gambling activities and I won. hahh. Beginners' luck I think =P


Playing Wii


- End Labels: CNY, Home
8:45 PM