Thursday, January 10, 2008

Peektures: Swensen's At Park Hotel & Ken's Noodles

After paying our examinations fee at RELC (This is going to be the last time I'm heading there) and it's still drizzling, like cursed. For the past two years when I went there, it was pouring like there's no tomorrow. We went to fill our tummies with some snacks since we decided to devour ramen for dinner. heh

Apparently, my sister deleted majorty of the photos I took in Swensen's, so these are the leftovers which dun include the drinks and prawn fruit salad. Raaaah~


U.S Fries & Dip


Rodeo Wings



Then loitered around in Kino. We were stuck there watching 881 - Yo ah yo. Finished the entire show there till we were hunger =/ And headed to.. (My dearest nanny, please dun strangle me)




Stewed Boiled Egg Ramen


The egg was dissatisfying. I'm suffering from cognitive dissonance =P

Labels: , ,



11:31 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07