Sunday, January 13, 2008

Peektures: Chinatown & Bugis

My day was spent with the adults eating, walking, walked more and ate more. hehe. Headed to Chinatown for some Yum Cha session after being dragged out of bed. No peektures to share because I care more bout the food. Hungeeer eeh but I never overfed myself! =P


Evidence. lol









Headed to Bugis because Dad wanted to go to the temple. Afterthat, the ladies went retail therapy-ing while the men la-kopi. I actually went out with my parents, my aunts and uncles and one cousin. hahah. Happily, got the stuffs I wanted without paying and looking at the price. hehe. And soon enough, it's dinner time..






































- End


These are the food we ladies shared. Aint sitting with the men. And my desserts photos were deleted by my dodoish sister as well. That's the only survived dessert. Pretty good day except my back was having some problems. Oh well.. an old body in me =/

Labels: , , , ,



11:34 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07