Saturday, November 03, 2007
What a busy day! 我很忙! 我很忙!
Who in the world wake up so early in the morning to go for BK's breakfast in town and only to find out that the BK had closed down and ended up having breakfast at Mac. Alright. I was quite late so I ended up eating brunch. The infamous dodo trios =/

Then, we made our way to
Partyworld with me still half asleep and half awake. Nevertheless, it was a great time chilling inside the room with the four of us creating a mess out of the system while the other three missing in action greatly! ahh~ And the most cornified thing they did was to select songs across ages and borders -_-

Thai Song

And this was the loudest sentence they sang

Aeon songs

望春风 -_-"

Then Patriotic

Alphabetical-nursery-cute song

And to celebrate this joyous occasion.. (Sounded so Nagebish)

Jellies instead of the traditional cakes

Our looooooong list. Couldnt get rid of the TwentyOne Because my dearest Nanny, Auntie and Twinie commented '反正按了都不用钱'
tsktsk
Superb thirsty and throat wasnt feeling well

High-end bites Last but not least, crazily narcissistic at a point in time when you dun feel like singing already =P The glamourous and unglamourous showdown. heh




I like this! I can still laugh at our immaturity. hahah

LOVES
*****************

Jaaaaaaay
***************** HY won tickets
again. Since I had quite a few hours to spare, I accompany her to
KBox Union to catch a glimpse of
Ekin. He's in town to promote his new drama. I think he's very daring
leh. He said something like 'Singapore ladies used to be slim and now they become so much bigger in size' Raaaaaah~


Whatever. I'm more interested in him. heh
**************** It was Wan Ling's 21st birthday bash in the evening. Had my fair share of fun with the mates. Is it me or what, why do I feel that the people attending parties are getting lesser and lesser. Anyway, the birthday girl was dressed in a princessly white dress. Spot her =P




It was a looooooooooong and tiring day. Sonic-ed home was the best solution =)
Labels: Birthday - Friends, Girlfriends, KBox, Orchard, Primary School
11:45 PM