Weather didnt look good for any outdoor activities and so ended up staying at home and start cursing and swearing at the goddamn weather for ruining my plan. Nevertheless, it's a to rot Sunday with Lucas's invasion, so much for wanting to start reading my notes
I dun look like your mattress
Giodano's Kids new model
Run away from paparazzi
To my sister's arms and mother's legs
Stoned
Ultraman digging nose
Acting camera shy
He thinks his tongue is long
He said dun take my photo
Chicken anyone?
IMM is damn happening now. You guys shall check it out. They've the crepes stuff from Japan which look fantabulous and more food. heheh. Shopping wise, I'll urge you to go somewhere else. One day the crepes shall be mine.. muhahah. Back home after a quick shower..
Mohawk
Better off without the power ranger mask
Mickey-mouse-power-ranger
End -
He dumped the phone on the floor and continue playin after his mother refused to let him stay for another night. Oh well.. I'll see you in a week's time, Lucas boy