Saturday, September 01, 2007

I badly wanted to go out to have my dinner after eating homecooked food for the whole week and also to satisfy my sudden sushi cravings in the middle of the night, I went to Ichiban Sushi



Our plan was to head to IMM's branch but after going in circles for more than half an hour, the driver couldnt find any parking lots. By then, he was already very HOT and was swearing silently. It was quite late already and I suggested going to JP's outlet instead





We were at the counter seats and while waiting for our main, the kitchen helper took out a huge octopus's tentacle and started slicing it. The scene was pretty cool but the photographer (he transformed) couldnt get a clear shot at it



We had some funny-looking sushi before the food was served. I guessed those are the news ones that are just dished out and they taste superb. Finally, our food was served and obviously they were good too. Filling to the max. By the way, not only the both of us felt we were like some food reviewers but also the managers and the staffs. They were treating us like VIPs lah. hahahah. Must be the photographer's humongous professional camera that scared them or my oversized cap which made me look sneaky. lol


Chasoba Mini Unadon Set


Yaki Soba Seafood Kakiag



After dinner, it was always good to have some exercise; it helps in digestion and so we climbed to the roof. hahah. It was really good to be at the top. Each gulp of air you breathe in, I felt the burden on my shoulder slipping off bit by bit. As the breeze blew across your face, I felt refreshment and total awakeness and it helps me sort out my thoughts somehow. ahhhh~

I was enjoying myself. Presenting you the Boon Lay nightview and there's a special treat. Spot the moon and say 'whoooooooa, so big ah!' hahah




When you feel like flying - A getaway



I like rooftops; regardless of its height. But of cos, the higher the better. I can just sit there and stone and stare for as long as I care. It's just so my place. I shall go hunt for more rooftops which are nearer to the sky and armed myself with a camera. heh

Labels: , ,



11:42 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07