Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pengfei wanted to meet up with me before he leaves for China for six months of internship. We met up at IMM after my special request and he's superb nice as he travelled from Punggol all the way here. But actually, he's meeting his friends afterthat around the same area also which explained his eagerness to meet me at Jurong. hahahah. What nonsense..





And when we met up, it was Fish 'n' Co always. I'm at a loss of what to eat there now. So I anyhow anyhow chose and had the grilled salmon with mushroom sauce which tasted quite yummy but the temperature of the food dropped horrendously fast since we're in a place called snowy IMM. I kinda lost my appetite when the food taste horrible cold. By the end of the meal, both of us were getting algidity. He too passed me a cap that he bought for me three months ago in Hong Kong/Shenzhen



Anyway, it's almost a year since I last met him so I guessed the half-a-year-absence wont make much difference. lol. I'll meet up with you again next year at our annual meetups. hahah. Meanwhile, take care and have fun!

Labels: ,



10:56 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07