Saturday, August 04, 2007

Japanese food madness: Pasta de Waraku, Tom Ton and Fried Mars Bar (UK)




Photography lessons before our late dinner






My favourite!




Finally..


Settings..










The Soba sauce r0x0r


When Jem mentioned this new restaurant that served Black Pig Tonkatsu, I just had to go have a taste of it as I've never eaten it before but only seen them in the zoo. hahah. Well, that idea of munching the meat of a black pig just make me all excited






The thick and big tang hoon





Majiiiiide! Be still my tingling tastebuds. What you are seeing is the Kurobuta (Black Pig) Shabu Shabu. I tell you, I've never tasted pork so good. Each sliver of pork sent me to heaven and back. Totally brought enjoyment to the dinner. And when you dipped the meat into the Soba sauce, it's godlike. The Soba sauce is more on the salty side (not very), yet reasonated with my tastebuds and it goes well with the pork since the soup base is rather plain (just to cook the vegetables and shabu the pork)

The taste of Kurobuta is very fragrant and more tender compared to normal pork (Pink Pig?). So the thought of sinking my teeth into a whole chunk of Kurobuta Tonkatsu was too much to resist. And so, we had another round of the meat, the shoulder part





The more I eat, the more I feel like having more. The small plate is like only the appetiser. It's never enough. But I've to stop since I dun want to stayover and wash the pots, dishes and utensils for them. Just one meal for two hours and for two persons burnt me. tsktsk. But I think the prices are pretty reasonable for the quality of the food you're getting. Nevertheless still, I hope they have free flow, like what I had in Japan. heheheh





I'm not a pork lover but I think I've fallen in love with a little black pig. hehehe. This restaurant is located inside The Central


Fried Mars Bar from Chirpy





I think I should stop posting more food for this entry. It's endless. I still have a few snapshots of sushi which I had when I was giving tuition in the afternoon =/ This pretty much summed up the whole evening of food. Nevermind the accumulation of fats and calories added on me, what matters was I've a good experience with the quality of food with good company. As quoted, dun waste your calories on yucky food. heh. Lastly, the whole load of photos are proudly taken by us

Labels: , , , ,



11:54 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07