Sunday, August 26, 2007
I woke up execptionally early today (Hello! It's a Sunday!) because I've a date with my girlfriends for a full-day-fun-of-entertainment. Met up with Twinie first because the rest were late and she pulled me to Sakae to have brunch because she's very hunger and refused to wait for them

But she left after eating as she was being called back urgently and I met up with HY and Lame. We ended up rooted at the centerstage area at MS to look at the event that
Bryan Wong and
Rebecca Lim were hosting even though we knew that ASH was waiting for us
I got a shock of my life when Bryan Wong suddenly turned around and
winked at HY and me. I thought my eyes were playing a trick until HY reaffirmed with me. hahah. Not only that, the next moment, the three of us found ourselves on stage when he needed another group to play the game and he simply came down and pull us up the stage. The three of us felt so helpless
We were supposed to use the straws given to build a nest to contain as many ping pong balls as possible. I was damn lucky because Bryan stood there and help me while I admired him from near. lol. Lame's group which was beside me tried to follow what we were doing while HY's group got some help from Rebecca but they were still struggling. In the end, my nest contained almost all the ping pong balls that were issued and Bryan praised us for being fantastic, good for Lame and OKAY for HY. lol. The most depressing thing was I won myself an
umbrella and a pen, Lame had the traveller's bag (I think much better than my umbrella) and HY had a windbreaker
After throwing our faces, we waited for them to finish the event and take photos with them. The main thing is to take with Bryan
lah, he's my all time favourite. Before taking photos, I was thinking why in the world do I have to meet him when my hair's not styled and my attire was so
cui =(

We then hurried to the floating stage to meet ASH and PY because they were complaining being roasted under the sun. Waterfest 2007 totally rocked
lah! I love watersports but these are always expensive sport so going to waterfest solve everything because they had things that I wanted to try and play which were all free though everything was a simplified version. Roxoxoxor~




While we were queuing to get the pass to the rides, there were some other shows going on concurrently. As quoted from HY, the wakeboarding performance was quite cool! It's a pity that they couldnt perform in the river. It's on land with the artifical equipment and stuffs. There was also a performance from the China Water Ballet Team. It's not the normal water ballet. They were on some boards. The China guy being the MC for their event was damm corny. He said 水上芭蕾就是在水上跳的芭蕾。Oh well.. I turned around and look at them and we burst out LOL. Nevertheless, they were cool. Very neat and they could really balance very well! No photos because the lazy me din take =/
Free rides included jetski, banana boat rides and normal boat rides. After registering for both jetski and banana boat rides, we went to queue for the banana first. While waiting..





Free ice-cream We were the last group to go for the ride because they had to clear the river for the ballet performance. They deliberately capsized our boats because I kept saying capsized and they really did it. It was
shiokness though ASH fell on me. It took us quite awhile to climb up the boat again because we kept giggling till I found no strength in me to pull myself up. It was very amusing. lol (While I'm typing this out, I'm laughing to myself)

Drenched out
After banana, supposedly to be jetski. But it's getting late and the jetski needed to return home if not they would be fined 2000 blings. Sadded. We were given a choice of either normal boat ride or the banana again. And of cos being us, we chose the banana again after some hardcore stubborness. While waiting, I went to explore the place

=(

One of the few stall games

Water riot place





My favourite! Soon, we were on our way for our second banana ride. This time round, PY and Lame sat on the boat because they dun wan to get wet again and so I asked them to take photos for us. Also, the boat was faster than the previous and was speeding right from the start till the end because PY claimed that she ask the uncle to increase the speed. Superb mind-blowing; thrilling. heh. We went two turns before falling into the river. I tell you
ah, not only the river is dirty, the taste is solid - SALTY













Beautiful skies greeted us when we came out of the toilet. It was rockassed


The umbrella which I've won



Another favourite picture - The backdrop





Headed to MS for dinner. I met Gracy there. She's such an adorable
auntie . I want to pinch her cheeks. lol. (Please spare me if you happen to read this) We had Chinese cruisine, something which I've not eaten for very long when I'm outside. Something new. hahah. It was yummmmmmmu. The duck and the sauce, the kangkong and the drinks are godlike. Those are a must whenever I go to the shop


Gave Lame a surprise at Anderson's ice-cream but the waitress kinda spoilt it for us when she come over and asked how many candles do we need. How dodo can she be when she knew it was meant for a surprise.
dingus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOEY aka LAMEThat chocolate fondue happened to be from Grace's table. I happened to pass by and had a snapshot. lol. Before Lame could eat the cake, she had to perform some stunts and also before entitled to her gift, she had to do this..
Alright, this was a photos bombarded post.
Gomenasai. Too many things had happened in a single day. Nonetheless, it was happening and a merrymaking day. Hopefully, there's waterfest 2008 and I hoped they could solve the queues problem by having more boats and lastly let's hoped all of us could be there again fullforce (Glen was sick). heh
Let's say woooooooohooooooooooooooo!!
P/S: Do you guys know that carrying a bigggggggggg umbrella walking around is superb troublesome though there was once a time during last year's monsoon season that I tried to bring this type of brollies to town to be different. lol
Labels: Andersen's Ice Cream, Birthday - Friends, Dian Xiao Er, Food - Chinese, Food - Desserts, Food - Japanese, Marina Square, Sakae Sushi, Water Feast
11:43 PM