Friday, August 03, 2007
Chapter 5: Mt Aso Museum
Finally got the time to sit down and sip coffee while blogging bout my Japan trip (2 months ago) again after finishing my myriad entries of my local activities (Fewer photos to choose from). hahah. Right now, I'm enjoying my last off day by dipping myself into the pool under such a fine weather earlier on in the afternoon after taking a one week break from work. The thought of going back to work just made me wanna pray, hope and wish that time will stop there. hahahah
Back to topic, after ascended Mt Aso and got amazed by its magnificant beauty, we descended it and roamed around at a horse farm before lunch. It's a teensy farm, a horse farm rather since I could only see horses in their smelly habitat. They looked so restless, thus, I decided to give them some jobs to do. hahah





After some horse riding, we headed to the Aso Volcano Museum. Besides the fact that it's a museum, that place has an area which sells biscuits, chips, tibits and drinks. There's food sampling for each and every products. So I walked around and have fun sampling! Good good fooooood!


Ropeway

A liking for phone booth


Old school


Transformer

Overaged kid

Jap curry and cha soba every meal makes the world go round

Byeeeee Aso

Ice-cream everywhere

Beef in the making Till then to the next destination. heh
Labels: Family, Japan, Travel
12:08 AM