Sunday, July 15, 2007
Met Nanny Lam and Jem at Sim Lim as she wanted to get a camera. After hours of searching and thinking and comparing, she decided on getting the Nikon CoolPix S50, like finally, as I was very exhausted of walking and I dun want to spend my whole day there. LOL. To the expert over there, I'm referring to Jem
san, he thinks it's quite a good camera for that kinda price ($544 inclusive of GST + 2GB SD) and loves the way it handles photos when flash is used and it has wi-fi!
I believed it's a good camera. Good buy, best buy, must buy =/



Owned Headed to Waraku (Cuppage) for dinner. It was shiok shioooooook! Food perks me up. hehheh





Kaminabe Wazan - Beef






I had clear soup while Nanny Lam had the spicy one. This brought back good memories as it reminded me of
Shabu Shabu (Steamboat + Beef + Veg + Sauce for beef) which I had in Japan. Needless to say, Japan's rocks more. ahhhhhhh~

Niku Curry Kishimen Jem
san dinner. As quoted from him, it's not
ramen not
udon but
kishimen. This was his first time trying and it's GREAT. Think of
ban mian but much better. I stole his krishimen and majiiiideeeee! It's godlike QQ!! heheheh
As it was Nanny Lam's bday, we decided to get her a "cake" as a surprise, but she wanted to order an ice cream desert so we granted her wish. hahha. I asked Jem
san to coordinate with the waitress, asking them if it was possible to have a candle on the ice cream but the blurred him couldnt understand the waitress's hand gestures - saying the ice cream were small. Luckily, the waitress was darn smart. hahahah



Godlike ice-cream, yummmmmmuu


Contented =D Next destination was to met Twinie at Cathay's Ben&Jerry


Sooooooo romantic. Our unusual relationship. hahahah

Jem san


ROCK ON P/S: Ayyyy! Nanny Lam, when you use the camera next time, must think of me more as I've input extra efforts. ahahah. Besides that, we still haven go cycling, k-ing, see aeroplanes and eat more
leh =/ When uhhhhhh?
Labels: Birthday - Friends, BnJ, Cuppage, Food - Japanese, Girlfriends, Sim Lim, The Cathay, Waraku
11:03 PM