Saturday, July 07, 2007

07.07.07 Significant date. I like. My favourite number. I love. However, somehow, I feel rather crappy. Battling in a crossroad junction. Get me out of this mess. ahhhhhh~
*****************±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» [07.07.07. earth day. lucas boy is here] says:
see i can quit my job ma
±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» [07.07.07. earth day. lucas boy is here] says:
waahaha
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
y quit
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
lolx
±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» [07.07.07. earth day. lucas boy is here] says:
v no life
±«哎哟!ルオユン 超屌» [07.07.07. earth day. lucas boy is here] says:
i hate it
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
ya lor
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
ppl like u
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
bubbly lively one
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
go throw into doing admin
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
so not-u lor
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
no wonder u said u cant imagine urself in office wear
SaDzBoY : I miss HK~!!!! HITT is the way to go! says:
coz u nt cut for office work
So true and the most sensible conversation I ever had with him on MSN since he only knows how to nudge and throw those violent emoticons at me. Din know my brudder knows me well secretly. hahahah. And yeh, Mr Sidney. I updated my blog as per your request. heh
*****************
On a lighter note, today's the Greeeeeen Day! Live Earth. Live Earth! Let's goooooooooooo
GREEN together! While watching the dramas on television, I noticed that even the icons of Channels 8, 5 and U are green. How supportive, how cool. heheh. But it was kinda fugly. LOL
By the way, green underwear anyone? =P
Labels: Random
10:08 PM