Thursday, June 21, 2007
I woke up to find the weather in a disastrous state and was super off to get myself ready for beach. So it's just an automatic flying plane session. To my greatest horror, the sun decided to play a prank on me and it was so superb sunny, shining brightly above my head. ahhhhhh!
Nevertheless, I had a splendid time in the evening with the ladies. Just nice for a game of majong but half of us dunno how to play. The main point was although it was a short and simple dinner, it never dulls. heh. Dinner at Botak Jones followed by a tangyuan session and more spastic photoshots summed it all. heheheh

Focus on finger not the leg (K800i isnt T100). It got slammed by the shoe cabinet. ahh~ Numb!

Din your mothers teach you'al not to waste food! The reason for that photo was because I had posted twice of the delicacy. The leftovers suggest Botak still gives large portion. The chips are yummmmu as always but in abundancy as usual. hahah. After the dinner and dessert, it's workin out time..

Charlie's Angels

The One Finger Stunt

Twinie

Glen. Phyllis
Afterthat, I met up with Jem and HY to see planes at Changi. We just had the sudden crazy thoughts of seeing planes. Guess the three of us were longing to go somewhere (thou I just came back) on a plane, for a holiday, a getaway. And for me personally, it was just to cure the emo crap outta me. Feeling kinda empty since I came back. It's the post holiday syndrome. hahahh

I owned

My hair eh?


By the way, they SHOULD have a viewing area next to the runway. It'll be much cooler rather than seeing planes parked in their lots and reversing and turning around. All we can see is the planes' backside and that's how boring =/

I see freedom
I see amazement
I see hopes
I see happiness
When the plane takes off. On the contrary, I hold negative views
Complexity.
The sky the sea the natural world make me emotional and I'll start thinking alot =/
2:38 AM