Saturday, June 23, 2007
I realised it was a month since I took the MRT. I have been taking buses to get to my desired destination more often nowadays. And so this afternoon, when I saw the familiar yet distanced public transport appearing in front of me, I told myself to have a good ride on it. Guess I had a more than comfortable ride because I was sleeping so soundly throughout the journey. However, journey home was different..

Faraway home

Where's the train?? KFC (My dinner) wont wait for me

Relieved

Never forget to look at the sky but it's uncomparable to Japan's

Calling for free sex on the bus Sorry for the noisy photo in the bus. I dun dare to on the flash as I dun want the auntie sitting beside me to misunderstand. hhahah. Just try to notice what's going on around you instead of sleeping through your journey. It's always pretty interesting. heh. As for me, when I'm not sleeping on public transport, my brain will be working very hard and when I'm sleeping, I'll just use something to cover my dodo face. hahahah. I have learn to appreciate today =)
11:38 PM