Tuesday, June 26, 2007

After taking a two way flight and seeing more aeroplanes, I've learnt to fly planes more often. I've been flying people's planes for the past few days and still doing so. ahhhh~ I feel so lazy to go out. Can my beach khasis go to the beach with me? hmmm. I swear I wont fly plane. hahah

Anyway, I had a craving for cha soba and being Mr Nice, Jem drove me to Sakae, the one beside JP's library. It was a super fast teabreak at bout 4.00+ pm as his mom needed the car at 5.30pm. So it was the fastest meal I ever had since we finished everythin in five minutes. LOL




Retards' fishing






Cha Sobaaaa


Gyoza


Chawanmushi


Hana Maki (Its also a city in Iwate, Japan)


Amaebi (Sweet raw prawns)


Everything was done chop choply. Thanks Jem for you-know-what. heh


What nonsense I'm hungry now upon seeing this. I shall go and toast some breads to pamper myself (I dun remember I'm fat) . Byeeeeeee


11:50 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07