Sunday, May 06, 2007
Part One of Sunday Met up with my relatives over a brunch session at Yum Cha in Chinatown due to some joyous occasion. It's the family sharing time. hahahah. Had the usuals and I'm so in love with the
har gaos and those servings with prawns. heheheh. I think the prawns were swimming in my stomach at the end of the everything. LOL

One of my fans. hahah

Does this looks like a star surrounded by her fans? LOL

Coloured version. hahah

Special fan. hhah Now you may want to know why I din take off the shades. hahah. It was because I went to bed quite late and was digged out of the bed by Mdm Wong. She's so violent that she threw my sister's soft toy at me
loh. What nonsense. I shall sue her for child abuse. heheheh. Back to topic, my eyes were kinda fugly
lah so I refused to let them see. I'm an image conscious person you see. hhahah. And I told my aunts this '你们是我的光芒,所以我要逆着光!' Bet they were puzzled by my whole load of rubbish. hahahah
After feasting, I had lots of time to spare before my next programme so I went walking around with them and I spent time interacting with my adorable cousins. hahah. And they took this photo for me while meddling with my camera and waiting for those aunties!
tsktsk..
Cheeky ah~ You guys dun be very surprised if they call me IDOL/偶像 in my upcoming party. hahahah
11:38 PM