Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My TWENTY-FIRST birthday is over! Meaning, I'm actually TWENTY-ONE now! And one year older towards getting my hands on the well-acclaimed senior-citizen purple ez Link Card! It's pretty useful you know, lots of discounts and superbly cheap bus and train rides! hahahah


Thank you all especically the VIB for spending the day with me. You guys will never understand the agony I'm going through on this day. I had an examination paper on the day itself, so practically, I was 'studying' and felt rather stressed, couldnt really concentrate. The paper was a flop, as hopeless as me. But, I couldnt think of anything else after the paper but to be witty and play and have fun. hahahah. See, I'm just a nutcase

Kbox and buffet right on. Time for some pigging out after all the way from Expo to town. The journey seemed long and I was crisps dead. Pandas in the making. heh. Pictures to do the talking =)


First pleasant surprise


VIB


Part of the feast


Of the gluttons. hahh



Niceee!


While I was rioting on the camera snapshooting and singing my blues away, Nanny came in with a small cake with a candle on her hands and they started singing me a birthday song. Awwww~ That caught me by a big big surprise. Simply sweet =)


Nanny want to 抢镜头


Twinie


PYu. HY. RY. Glen. Phyllis


Clockwise: If you guys know me well enough, the norm I will do when eating. hahah




Foul shots


After the buffoonery singing, the few of us loitered around in Clarke Quay and settled at The Clinic. Cool place with wonderful company. We tried Sex on the Drip. Oops. hahah. Powerful ah~


Of the drip. Future nurses


Fantasizing. ahahah


Get high!


Emo kids


Smile and tweeeze




They came over to my house to continue eating and drinking after buying stuffs from 7-11 while my dearest Nanny fell asleep. hahah. It was splendid. Hope all you enjoy as much as I did. Yipppie yipppie ya ya!


10:00 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07