Saturday, May 05, 2007

It was a long long day today! I had hours of tuition and then headed to Ade's birthday party very late due to being a good and responsible teacher. hahahah. Anyway, while I was walking at JE interchange, a guy stopped me, talked to me and asked me some questions which I had totally forgotten. The main point is he just dun believe I'm still schooling lah. Dunno what's his problem or maybe it was me as I was putting on shades. hahhah

Tuition was good as usual except having a boy tutee is !@(*#$(%@# Bloody torture! I so feel like chopping him into pieces man! ahhhhh. On the other hand, he's really cute sometimes and getting more and more handsome. hahah. Oops!

At Ade's party, we did some self - entertainmet like singing phrases of songs and ended with a word. The next person had to continue to think of another song that had the word in it. Then, I abandoned them to watch the derby match which of cause ManUtd won quite luckily. Afterthat all of us just glued to the television to watch Go Go Jacky. hahah. Guess it's the routine after the previous party. Lol. And I realised out of the sixty photos she took, she did a 'V' sign in every SINGLE photo. And my class people out of spastism, did this..


Retarded friends. LOL


Adeline


Happy 21st, Adepop


6A


Next week will be mine and I still haven done anything yet! If there's no food, please dun kill me ah! LOL


11:45 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07