Thursday, May 31, 2007

It is DAMN BLOODY HOT!

I'm perspiring almost every minute! And I cant turn on the aircon for too long or else Dad will start to grumble at the amount of electricity I'm consuming to relieve my over-working sweat glands. I think I should off my desktop and go sit down right in front of the fan and talk to God. That seems to be a wonderful idea

I diverted my topic. But it's true. Raining doesnt seem to help to cool the steaming heat either. ahhhhhh. So I was supposed to meet Nanny at 10AM to exchange the Gold Class Movie Tickets for POTC3 or Shrek 3, but the meet up got delayed. We couldnt watch the movies in the end as all the tickets for Gold Class were sold out. booobooo. If not, it would be a good experience watching a movie in a Gold Class cinema for free. hahaah

Off to fill our tummies at Kim Gary. heh. I had the Beef Baked Rice while Nanny had the Pork Chop one. All in all, I still prefer the Chicken Chop. It's the bestest. The french toast was yummmmuU good. I shall go back and try their others specialities. heh. They have the Japanese Drumsticks and I'll drink the lemon teas in their cute bottles. Any takers? hehehheh


Salivating?


I've no idea what she's


After the heavy lunch, it was off to some shoooooopping spreeee. We hung around at Vivo for awhile before heading to Bugis and then to town. And omfg, I saw lots of niceeeeeee things, especially bags. But I think I should get the stuffs that I need first before spluring on those not-so-needy-stuffs. Sighh


Double boiled egg with sesame and boiled egg original


These made us feel so sick. I sweared I wont eat it again though I'm a egg lover. I think I shall stick with my almond paste next time or ice kachang. hahahah. Speaking of desserts, Mdm Wong just made some. I shall eat it tomorrow when it's cold and cool. heh


11:07 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07