Sunday, April 08, 2007
Xingyu's 21st Birthday Celebration
It was held in her house and her mother prepared lots of food for the guests. Yum yum. I think I was too hungry and I went for many rounds since the food was great and it couldnt be finished. hahahah. The prawns were good! I'm a big fan of it. hahahah. The cake was awfully chocolately, awesome! ahhhh! Sweet tooth! And her house was big and her room was filled with Doraemon. There's one cupboard filled with all her collections and the bed was flooded with the different sizes of Doraemon. ahhhhhh. Madness

In Starfish's room

Three of us There was two strawberry pots hanging in her living room and with nothing better to do after eating, we decided to start cam - whoring. hahahah. One pot cost six bucks which I was telling in the picture. hahah. Weiwei was trying to be 那个卖火柴的小女孩 but in the basket, it was in fact filled with soft toys which were the prizes for lucky draws which was opened to kids only. bleah

Being spastic. Self entertainment =)

Feast

Happy Birthday

The cake was chocolately! ahhhhhh

Weiwei trying to act cute. LOL

Lovely couple. LOL
Not my idea definitely

Thanks for inviting! =) Towards the end of the party, I think Starfish's cousin was stalking me. hahah. That person followed me wherever I go. Even Weiwei had the same sentiments. hahahha. So I was telling her, your number one fan position is being threatened! hhah. And I took alot of
qian bian photos, my proud looks and I kinda love it. heheheeh

Orgasm! LOL
***************** After the celebration, I headed Clementi to meet Macro and Joey for singing. hahahah. It was a very last minute thingy. Initially there were only three of us but to my horror, their friends came along later in the night. Total nightmare
loh!

Auntie Cindy! My face very round
hor. booobooo. One photo only because I'm very shy to take with the rest of the aunties. Oops. hahahahah. I pray hard that they wouldnt be too many of them reading this. LOL. Nonetheless, they are seriously nice and friendly people. hee. And I had total fun singing my lungs out till two plus in the morning. hahahah. Thanks =)
3:20 AM