Sunday, April 22, 2007
Weekends were spent with the love ones
My lovely parents had decided to give the house a majar makeover and they bought us another wardrobe since the other one was exploding and clothes were placed everywhere in our room. hahah. They also bought a new refrigerator to replace the seventeen year old
stillworkingprettywell one. So yesterday, the wardrobe landed in my house and I had to shift everything and worst of all, my desktop out. That idiotic brother of mine. My sister nearly strangled him. LOL. Now my room is very spacious and neat whereas the living room is in a big big mess. LOL
Since Dad was working as a promoter at Vivo today, he asked us to go there in the afternoon. Brunch was at Kim Gary and my family enjoyed the food as much as I did. It was such a long time since all of us went out and eat. I could sense the happiness in my parents and I bet they were very touched when all of us were snatching to foot the bills. hahah. Shopping was naturally at Vivo. I pampered myself with electronic gadgets from Challenger ever since Friday. Now, my desktop is very upped, with black and white as the primary colors. Two in one printer and scanner, a powerful speaker, a mini keyboard and mouse are all I've gotten for myself for adaption in a new environment. hahahah. Dinner was a treat from Sis at Sakae. Ahhhhh. Full to the brim
Just when I thought I could rest well over the weekends since I've no activities. hahah. Under certain circumstances, I've to sarifice although it was more tiring instead, making me aching all over from all the carryings and shiftings. Nevertheless, I had a good family time although they are dodos at times especially my brother. hahahahah

Vinc Donuts

Messy ah~ Wanted to get one flavour each for the donuts initally, but to our disappointment, the machines wasnt functioning properly so we took what's available. Courtesy of Mdm Wong! hahahah. I feel that Donut Factory's donuts are nicer and bigger. Just that Vinco designed to appeal to local taste buds (Peanut butter, pineapple, kaya) and it's cheaper! Hopefully, the donuts wont trigger yet another Singapore food fad, which has seen people here going gaga over bubble tea, buttery coffee-glazed buns and apple strudel
And that's my messy computer table in the new environment. Flooded with wires and I think I should paint the walls after my examinations. The yellow had turned gold and it's irritating me. boobooo. No picture of the fridge and wardrobe as my camera died on me. hee
9:14 PM