Thursday, April 26, 2007
The third last lesson for year two. Time flew. To my greatest surprise, I saw Bethia and so coincidentally, we had the same POA lecture! When the two of us met, it's photo-taking time! hahahah

Before lecture starts

As quoted from her "我们是美的咯!"

Refreshment time!

During second half of the lesson An artisitic artpiece done proudly by Grace. She was scribbling all over my papers saying I'm dumb
lah. boobooo. Dunno whether was she paying attention or fantasizing bout the guy she met last night. LOL. Anyway, I was seriously brain fried after lecture. Totally worn out since I've been catching UCL matches at some unearthly hours and having lectures in the day after a couple hours of sleep. Ahh~ It was taxing, toilsome! I need to have my beauty sleep!!
And yayyyy! I cut my hair. The hairdresser said I look like Ella. hurhur. Does it looks the same as the previous? haahah. It's different
lah, especially the back and I can style it differently everyday since my hair is neat and short and stylable. heheheh. I just need to go for a dye! Weeeeee. That's when I hope money does drop from the sky again! heheeh
11:09 PM